Mossad Infiltrator, Daniel R. Genck, and the Dzhokhar Tsarnaev Criminal Complaint
It is the Mossad, not the FBI or federal government, which is the chief architect of the Boston Marathon false flag but, rather, venomous Israeli moles, the same vile ones responsible for Sandy Hook, 911, and more. Creating yet further corruption in the land this cabal of arch-enemies of the human race is behind virtually every aspect of this crime, lying and thieving in the attempt to create mass confusion. The Tsarnaev brothers had not motive or reason to act against Americans, especially at an international athletic event (both are avid athletes).
The media has told great lies about the events surrounding the death and injury of the Tsarnaev brothers. Then, why should so-called official law enforcement be trusted?
For instance, Boston police said Dzhokhar Tsarnaev fled on foot. This was quickly reversed with another claim, which was the opposite–that he escaped in a ‘stolen’ SUV. It can’t be both ways. Yet, that is the nature of pathological liars.
Who is the writer of the initial affidavit against Dzhokhar Tsarnaev? It is none other than the arch-liar and cover-up artist, FBI agent and supposed Joint Terrorism Task Force operative, DANIEL R. GENCK.
It is the Zionist mole Genck who is a key player in the cover-up of the high crimes committed by the Mossad, notably the 911 Israeli-orchestrated terrorist attack. His role is to cover for such vile crimes, including the mass murder of Americans–including the use of weapons of mass destruction–on behalf of the Israeli regime. This is through demonizing Muslims and even arrestnig and prosecuting them. Thus, he is a key collaborator in the creation of hate, in fact, Islamophobia across the land.
Here are some examples of Genck’s involvement in creating hate and spreading deception and, in particular, covering for Israeli crimes:
The jury reentered the courtroom and Daniel Genck, of the FBI’s Joint Terrorism Task Force, was called to the stand next to read a series of excerpts from emails, documents, and chats for the next hour and a half. Auerhahn pulled up an email from Tariq to someone named Almuwahhid concerning translations of various documents – “The Ruling Regarding Killing Oneself to Protect Information”, lectures by Abdullah Azzam “Alghorba” and “Tawhid of Action”, “The Importance of the Word”. Agent Genck was made to read numerous excerpts of these documents with no apparent pattern or line of questioning. All of these documents were posted on Tibyan Publications.
JA and Genck alternated reading passages about jihad, fighting Americans in Iraq, etc. The rest was a drawn-out, aimless, and confusing jumble of countless, disjointed fragments:
- A chat between Tarek and Abusamra about Umar Hadid
- Photos of Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi
- Chat between Tarek and Abusamra about members of Tibyan and their emails
- Chat between Tarek and Abu Mundhir, including a CNN link about the arrest of “Abu Khubayb” (Ehsan Siddiqui) in Bangladesh
- Talk of clearguidance.com – precursor to Tibyan
- Chats about the translation of “39 Ways” with Abu Mundhir, including a “winky face” read aloud by Mr. Genck in one of the few, rare humorous moments in the seemingly endless string of monotonous excerpt-reading
- They then read excerpts from the elusive document, “39 Ways to Serve and Participate in Jihad”:
- “The world has announced its war on terrorism – or rather, jihad…; Muslims are left with no choice but that of jihad and the language of weaponry”
- Janice objects, asking for the context, and for the following paragraph to be read as well – a paragraph about invading armies who have “made orphans out of children, widows out of women”
- Auerhahn and Genck read the various “ways”, starting with #1 all the way through 39
- #34: Electronic Jihad – 2 major parts: discussion boards and hacking methods; “let us make jihad even if it is by the internet”
This is the kind of evidence used by Genck to frame Mr. Mehanna. Notice that agents, such as Genck, do nothing to investigate the real terrorists, such as the demonic Israelis who blew to smithereens the World Trade Center. Rather, Genck and collaborators, by covering for such Israeli moles through demonizing Muslims, have assisted in the murderers’ escape.
Mehanna posted on radical site – Boston Globe
In the government’s case against alleged terror supporter Tarek Mehanna, the Boston Globe reported on November 24, 2011 that FBI Special Agent Daniel Genck testified that Mehanna “promoted videos and articles calling for violence.”
According to the article, Mehanna translated a variety of “pro-jihad materials,” including a guide called ” 39 Ways to Serve and Participate in Jihad.” According to Special Agent Genck, items such as these were posted on a controversial Web forum. The Boston Globe further reported that
“Prosecutors showed jurors the translated documents and the Internet chats in an attempt to show that Mehanna was deliberately distributing the material to spread Al Qaeda’s ideology..” Editor’s note: Yet, what about Adam Gadahn who eschews great acts of violence against all Americans? If Genck’s righteous indignation is real, then, why not arrest all the agents of the ADL and other Zionist entities, which give this Jewish impersonator free rein to spread endless venom?
Genck help put in prison a man who committed no crime. Now he is going for yet another ‘kill’, which is to either imprison for life or seek the execution of Dzhokhar Tsarnaev. A promoter of Islamophobia is Genck to be trusted with the criminal complaint against Mr. Tsarnaev?
AFFIDAVIT OF SPECIAL AGENT
I, Daniel R. Genck, being duly sworn, depose and state:
- I am a Special Agent with the Federal Bureau of Investigation (“FBI”) and have been so employed since 2009. I am currently assigned to one of the Boston Field Office’s Counter-terrorism Squads. Among other things, I am responsible for conducting national security investigations of potential violations of federal criminal laws as a member of the Joint Terrorism Task Force (“JTTF”). During my tenure as an agent, I have participated in numerous national security investigations. I have received extensive training and experience in the conduct of national security investigations, and those matters involving domestic and international terrorism.
- During my employment with the FBI, I have conducted and participated in many investigations involving violations of United States laws relating to the provision of material support to terrorism. I have participated in the execution of numerous federal Search and arrest warrants in such investigations. I have had extensive training in many methods used to commit acts of terrorism contrary to United States law.
- This affdavit is submitted in support of an application for a complaint chargingDZHOKHAR A. TSARNAEV of Cambridge, Massachusetts (“DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV“) with using a weapon of mass destruction against persons and property at the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013, resulting in death. More specifically, I submit this affidavit in support of an application for a complaint charging DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV with (1) unlawfully using and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction (namely, an improvised explosive device) against persons and property within the United States used in interstate and foreign commerce and in an activity that affects interstate and foreign commerce, which offense and its results affected interstate and foreign commerce (including, but not limited to, the Boston Marathon, private businesses in Eastern Massachusetts, and the City of Boston itself), resulting in death, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 2332a; and (2) maliciously damaging and destroying, by means of an explosive, real and personal property used in interstate and foreign commerce and in an activity affecting interstate and foreign commerce, resulting in personal injury and death, in violation of 18 U.S.C. § 844(i).
- This affidavit is based upon my personal involvement in this investigation, my training and experience, my review of relevant evidence, and information supplied to me by other law enforcement officers. It does not include each and every fact known to me about the investigation, but rather only those facts that I believe are sufficient to establish the requisite probable cause.
FACTS AND CIRCUMSTANCES
- A. The Boston Marathon Explosions
- The Boston Marathon is an annual race that attracts runners from all over the United States and the world. According to the Boston Athletic Association, which administers the Marathon, over 23,000 runners participated in this year’s race. The Marathon has a substantial impact on interstate and foreign commerce. For example, based on publicly available information, I believe that the runners and their families — including those who travel to the Boston area from other states and countries — typically spend tens of millions of dollars each year at local area hotels, restaurants and shops, in the days before, during, and after the Marathon. In addition, a number of the restaurants and stores in the area near the finish line have special events for spectators.
- The final stretch ofthe Boston Marathon runs eastward along the center of Boylston Street in Boston from Hereford Street to the finish line, which is located between Exeter and Dartmouth Streets. Low metal barriers line both edges of the street and separate the spectators from the runners. Many businesses line the streets of the Marathon route. In the area near the finish line, businesses are located on both sides of Boylston Street, including restaurants, a department store, a hotel and various retail stores.
- On April 15, 2013, at approximately 2:49 pm., while the Marathon was still underway, two explosions occurred on the north side of Boylston Street along the Marathon’s final
- The first explosion occurred in front of 671 Boylston Street and the second occurred approximately one block away in front of 755 Boylston Street. The explosive devices were placed near the metal barriers where hundreds of spectators were watching runners approach the finish line. Each explosion killed at least one person, maimed, burned and wounded scores of others, and damaged public and private property, including the streets, sidewalk, barriers, and property owned by people and businesses in the locations where the explosions occurred. In total, three people were killed and over two hundred individuals were injured.
- The explosions had a substantial impact on interstate and foreign commerce. Among other things, they forced a premature end to the Marathon and the evacuation and temporary closure of numerous businesses along Boylston Street for several days.
- B. Surveillance Evidence
- I have reviewed videotape footage taken from a security camera located on Boylston Street near the corner of Boylston and Gloucester Streets. At approximately 2:38 pm. (based on the video’s duration and timing of the explosions) — i.e., approximately 11 minutes before the first explosion — two young men can be seen turning left (eastward) onto Boylston from Gloucester Street. Both men are carrying large knapsacks. The first man, whom I refer to in this affidavit as Bomber One, is a young male, wearing a dark-colored baseball cap, sunglasses, a white shirt, dark coat, and tan pants. The second man, whom I refer to in this affidavit as Bomber Two, is a young male, wearing a white baseball cap backwards, a gray hooded sweatshirt, a lightweight black jacket, and dark pants. As set forth below, there is probable cause to believe that Bomber One is Tamerlan Tsarnaev and Bomber Two is his brother,DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV.
- After turning onto Boylston Street, Bomber One and Bomber Two can be seen walking eastward along the north side of the sidewalk towards the Marathon finish line. Bomber One is in front and Bomber Two is a few feet behind him. Additional security camera video taken from a location farther east on Boylston Street, as well as contemporaneous photographs taken from across the street, show the men continuing to walk together eastward along Boylston Street towards Fairfield Street.
- I have also reviewed video footage taken from a security camera affixed above the doorway of the Forum Restaurant located at 755 Boylston Street, which was the site of the second
- This camera is located approximately midway between Fairfield and Exeter Streets and points out in the direction of Boylston and is turned slightly towards Fairfield. At approximately 2:41 p.m. (based on the video’s duration and the timing of the explosions), Bomber One and Bomber Two can be seen standing together approximately one half-block from the restaurant.
- At approximately 2:42 pm. (i.e., approximately seven minutes before the first explosion), Bomber One can be seen detaching himself from the crowd and walking east on Boylston Street towards the Marathon finish line. Approximately 15 seconds later, he can be seen passing directly in front of the Forum Restaurant and continuing in the direction of the location where the first explosion occurred. His knapsack is still on his back.
- At approximately 2:45 p.m., Bomber Two can be seen detaching himself from the crowd and walking east on Boylston Street toward the Marathon finishing line. He appears to have the thumb of his right hand hooked under the strap of his knapsack and a cell phone in his left
- Approximately 15 seconds later, he can be seen stopping directly in front of the Forum Restaurant and standing near the metal barrier among numerous spectators, with his back to the camera, facing the runners. He then can be seen apparently slipping his knapsack onto the
- A photograph taken from the opposite side of the street shows the knapsack on the ground at Bomber Two’s feet.
- The Forum Restaurant video shows that Bomber Two remained in the same spot for approximately four minutes, occasionally looking at his cell phone and once appearing to take a picture with it. At some point he appears to look at his phone, which is held at approximately waist level, and may be manipulating the phone. Approximately 30 seconds before the first explosion, he lifts his phone to his ear as if he is speaking on his cell phone, and keeps it there for approximately 18 seconds. A few seconds after he finishes the call, the large crowd of people around him can be seen reacting to the first explosion. Virtually every head turns to the east (towards the finish line) and stares in that direction in apparent bewilderment and alarm. Bomber Two, virtually alone among the individuals in front of the restaurant, appears calm. He glances to the east and then calmly but rapidly begins moving to the west, away from the direction of the finish line. He walks away without his knapsack, having left it on the ground where he had been
- Approximately 10 seconds later, an explosion occurs in the location where Bomber Two had placed his knapsack.
- I have observed video and photographic footage of the location where the second explosion occurred from a number viewpoints and angles, including from directly across the street. I can discern nothing in that location in the period before the explosion that might have caused that explosion, other than Bomber Two’s knapsack (Note: spelling errors, which have been numerous in the complaint, are now corrected).
- C. Photographic Identifications
- I have compared a Massachusetts Registry of Motor Vehicles (“RMV”) photographt of DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV with photographic and video images of Bomber Two, and I believe, based on their close physical resemblance, there is probable cause that they are one and the same person. Similarly, I have compared an RMV photograph of Tamerlan Tsarnaev with photographic and video images of Bomber One, and I likewise believe that they are one and the same person.
- D. The Bombers Emerge
- I base the allegations set forth in paragraphs 18 through 27 on information that has been provided to me by fellow law enforcement officers, including members of the JTTF and state and local law enforcement who responded to the crime scenes, as well as on publicly available information that I deem reliable.
- At approximately 5:00 p_m. on April 18, 2013, the FBI published video and photographic images of Bomber One and Bomber Two on its website. Those images were widely rebroadcast by media outlets all over the country and the world.
- Near midnight on April 18, 2013, an individual carjacked a vehicle at gunpoint in Cambridge, Massachusetts. A victim of the carjacking was interviewed by law enforcement and provided the following information. The victim stated that while he was sitting in his car on a road in Cambridge, a man approached and tapped on his passenger-side window. When the victim rolled down the window, the man reached in, opened the door, and entered the victim’s
- The man pointed a firearm at the victim and stated, “Did you hear about the Boston explosion?” and “I did that.” The man removed the magazine from his gun and showed the victim that it had a bullet in it, and then re-inserted the magazine. The man then stated, “I am serious.”
- The man with the gun forced the victim to drive to another location, where they picked up a second man. The two men put something in the trunk of the victim’s vehicle. The man with the gun took the victim’s keys and sat in the driver’s seat, while the victim moved to the front passenger seat. The second man entered the victim’s vehicle and sat in the rear passenger
- The man with the gun and the second man spoke to each other in a foreign language.
- While they were driving, the man with the gun demanded money from the victim, who gave the man 45 dollars. One of the men compelled the victim to hand over his ATM card and password. They then drove to an ATM machine and attempted to withdraw money from the victim’s account. The two men and the victim then drove to a gas station/convenience store in the vicinity of 816 Memorial Drive, Cambridge. The two men got out of the car, at which point the victim managed to escape.
- A short time later, the stolen vehicle was located by law enforcement in Watertown,
- As the men drove down Dexter Street in Watertown, they threw at least two small improvised explosive devices (“IEDs”) out of the car. A gun fight ensued between the car’s occupants and law enforcement officers in which numerous shots were fired. One of the men was severely injured and remained at the scene; the other managed to escape in the car. That car was later found abandoned a short distance away, and an intact low-grade explosive device was discovered inside it. In addition, from the scene of the shootout on Laurel Street in Watertown, the FBI has recovered two unexploded IEDS, as well as the remnants of numerous exploded IEDS.
- E. Identification of the Carjackers
- I have reviewed images of two men taken at approximately 12:17 a.m. by a security camera at the ATM and the gas station/convenience store where the two carjackers drove with the victim in his car. Based on the men’s close physical resemblance to RMV photos of Tamerlan and DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV, I believe the two men who carjacked, kidnapped, and robbed the victim are Tamerlan and DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV. In addition, the carjacker who was severely injured during the shoot-out in Watertown was taken to Beth Israel Hospital, where he was pronounced dead. FBI fingerprint analysis confirms that he is Tamerlan Tsarnaev, and the man’s face matches the RMV photograph of Tamerlan Tsarnaev. RMV records indicate that Tamcrian Tsarnaev and DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV share the same address on Norfolk Street in Cambridge, Massachusetts. According to Department of Homeland Security immigration records, Tamerlan Tsarnaev and DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV are brothers. Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a Lawful Permanent Resident. DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV entered the United States on April 12, 2002, and is a naturalized U.S. citizen.
- F. Preliminary Examination of the Explosives
- A preliminary examination of the remains of the explosive devices that were used at the Boston Marathon revealed that they were low-grade explosives that were housed in pressure
- Both pressure cookers were of the same brand. The pressure cookers also contained metallic BBS and nails. Many of the BBs were contained within an adhesive material. The explosives contained green-colored hobby fuse.
- A preliminary examination of the explosive devices that were discovered at the scene of the shootout in Watertown and in the abandoned vehicle has revealed similarities to the explosives used at the Boston Marathon. The remnants of at least one of the exploded IEDS at the scene of the shootout indicate a low-grade explosive had been contained in a pressure cooker. The pressure cooker was of the same brand as the ones used in the Marathon explosions. The explosive also contained metallic BBS contained within an adhesive material as well as green-colored hobby fuse. The intact low-grade explosive device found in the abandoned car was in a plastic container and wrapped with green-colored hobby fuse.
- G. DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV is located
- On the evening of April 19, 2013, police investigation revealed that there was an individual in a covered boat located at 67 Franklin Street in Watertown. After a stand-off between the boat’s occupant and the police involving gunfire, the individual was removed from the boat and searched. A University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth identification card, credit cards, and other forms of identification were found in his pockets. All of them identified the man as DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV. He had visible injuries, including apparent gunshot wounds to the head, neck, legs, and hand. DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV‘s wounds were triaged and he was brought to an area hospital, where he remains for medical treatment.
- On April 21, 2013, the FBI searched DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV‘s dormitory room at 7341 Pine Dale Hall at the University of Massachusetts at Dartmouth, pursuant to a search
- The FBI seized from his room, among other things, a large pyrotechnic, a black jacket and a white hat of the same general appearance as those worn by Bomber Two at the Boston Marathon on April 15, 2013, and BBs.
- Based on the foregoing, there is probable cause to believe that on or about April 15, 2013, DZHOKHAR TSARNAEV violated 18 U.S.C. 2332a (using and conspiring to use a weapon of mass destruction, resulting in death) and 844(i) (malicious destruction of property by means of an explosive device, resulting in death). Accordingly, I respectfully request that the Court issue a complaint chargingDZHOKHAR TSARNAEV with those crimes.
Daniel R. Genck Special Agent Federal Bureau of Investigation
Note: all researchers are asked to look at this and provide information which disputes any claims, that is if they are false. The following is a begining of this effort:
“appears to look at his phone, which is held at approximately waist level, and may be manipulating the phone” Genck, in his crucial position, has no evidence he was “manipulating” the phone. Making this presumption, he is attempting to influence minds to believe this man was setting up a method for detonating a bomb. This is at best speculation and potentially evidence of Genck’s role in a plot to frame this man.
“A photograph taken from the opposite side of the street shows the knapsack on the ground at Bomber Two’s feet” The photographs thus far provided by the media do not show this clearly. Perhaps someone can provide a link to a clear photo demonstrating this claim.
“The man pointed a firearm at the victim and stated, “Did you hear about the Boston explosion?” and “I did that.” The man removed the magazine from his gun and showed the victim that it had a bullet in it, and then re-inserted the magazine. The man then stated, “I am serious.”
Editor’s note: Where is the evidence for this? Eyewitness “Linda” said that she did not see any kind of weapon in the possession of Tamerlan Tsarnaev when he was struck by the police vehicle and gunned down. This amounts to speculation unless proven otherwise. It seems story-book.
” the carjacker who was severely injured during the shoot-out in Watertown was taken to Beth Israel Hospital, where he was pronounced dead.” This is Genck’s claim, who has already proven to be unreliable as a result of the false evidence he provided against Mehanna and others. An eyewitness said he was in her view dead from multiple gunshot wounds on-site. Genck conveniently leaves out of his statement the fact that FBI/Mossad agents brutally attacked Tsarnaev with their SUV.
“He sustained gunshot wounds to his neck and leg during a fire fight with police.” The man had no weapons. How could he participate in a firefight? Genck mentions the injuries sustained in gunfire, but, conveniently, fails to say he was wildly shot at by police (or was it the Mossad?), again, ” He had visible injuries, including apparent gunshot wounds to the head, neck, legs, and hand..”
Now, this is the kind of evidence that the media provides. How about actual guns, IEDs, grenades, and pressure cooker bombs–how about residues of gunpowder which can be proven: instead, only that he appeared calm?
Accused Boston Marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev “appears calm” in surveillance video taken moments after the first of two explosions that killed three and maimed nearly 200, according to a criminal complaint unsealed today in United States federal court.
The complaint says Tsarnaev, 19 — sometimes referred to in the document as “Bomber Two” — is seen “slipping his knapsack onto the ground” in front of the Forum restaurant on Boylston Street near the finish line about 2:45 p.m. He then stood there for about four minutes, checking his cell phone, snapping a picture with it, then, about 30 seconds before the first explosion, lifting his phone to his ear and holding it there for 18 seconds.
“A few seconds after he finishes the call, the large crowd of people around him can be seen reacting to the first explosion,” FBI Special Agent Daniel R. Genck wrote in the complaint. “Virtually every head turns to the east (towards the finish line) and stares in that direction in apparent bewilderment and alarm. Bomber Two, virtually alone among the individuals in front of the restaurant, appears calm. He glances to the east and then calmly but rapidly begins moving to the west, away from the direction of the finish line.”
Authorities say Tsarnaev and his older brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, orchestrated the bombing, then went on a murderous rampage — killing an MIT cop late Thursday night and carjacking an SUV in Cambridge, then tossing bombs and shooting at cops in Watertown — after the FBI released their surveillance photos. Tamerlan Tsarnaev was killed in the raging pre-dawn gun battle. Dzhokhar Tsanraev fled in the vehicle and then on foot, slipping through a rapidly set-up police perimeter.
The complaint also reveals:
• Tsarnaev had gunshot wounds “to the head, neck, legs and hand” after authorities pulled him from a boat in a Watertown back yard.
Note: this post is being updated continuously.